Are you considering a large 8 ft. x 16 ft. Raised Garden Deer Fence Kit and have a deer or pesky critter problem? Consider a clean, organic solution with our deer fencing around your Raised Garden Bed to keep the animals at bay. Repellent chemicals are expensive, harmful to the environment, and don’t always work as planned. Our 8 ft. x 16 ft. Cedar Raised Garden Bed with Deer Fence Option is the perfect solution.
The Raised Garden Bed is ergonomically designed to reduce the amount of bending and kneeling required when attending to your garden. The bed is big in size and easy to access, and with the added the Deer Fence, your garden will grow fuller and taller.
At 67 in. high, the black mesh attached to cedar framing will prevent deer and other grazers from having a free meal whenever they like.
The kit is made entirely with Cedar and is easy to assemble and use. The Raised Garden Bed features a central inner walkway with a gate that uses marine hinges, incapable of rusting over time. Once inside, the growing beds are 20 in. H x 28 in. W, large enough to yield a significant crop for you.
Floor is not included and not required.
6.5 cubic yards of soil are required to fill up the garden bed.
95 in. W x 187 in. D x 33.5 in. H
Trellis not included with this kit
20 in. high growing bed with an additional 13.5 in. black wire panel for a total of 33.5 in. high perimeter fencing
28 in. wide growing bed
Access to the inside through 30 in. door panel
Kits uses marine quality hinges that do not rust
Pre-assembled raised garden bed panels
33.5 in. high fencing, backed with black wire mesh
Sturdy and easy to assemble
Keeps out dogs and pesky critters
Kit uses marine grade hinges that do not rust
Floor not included with this kit
Assembly time is approximately 2 to 4 hours depending on skill
All hardware included (screws and nails)
Shipping & Delivery
Once your freight leaves our facility, it usually takes 4-8 business days going standard ground service for the carrier to deliver.
• Carriers typically deliver between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
• Carriers do not call before they deliver. Make sure you offer the phone number you can best be reached at just in case the driver runs into any problems so they can reach you immediately and get further instructions.
Do I need to be home when my packages arrive?
• You do not need to be home when the freight arrives, however, receiving the packages in person and signing for the freight if it is in good order is always good practice if possible.
• Deliveries will be made right to the door, porch or garage. Make sure you have a clear path for the truck and driver to manoeuver your package onto your property.
• Deliveries made where a signature is not possible may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver’s discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, garage area.
• Most likely you will need to move each box to your building location. Boxes are heavy and awkward to handle. Please arrange to have another person assist you in moving each box.
How do I check for damages?
• Upon receiving, be sure to check the address label and confirm that the shipment is truly intended for you. Count the parcels and make sure you received all packages included with your shipment. Walk around the packages, check for corner damages, dents, rips and most of all are all the staples and tape still secured tightly to the package. Turn the package over and repeat.
• In case of damages, show the driver the issue and mark “damage” on the proof of delivery along with your signature. Take pictures, make notes and copy down the tracking numbers. If the delivery is made when you are not home, call Outdoor Living Today’s Customer Support Line @1-888-658-1658 and advise us immediately about the issue.
• Most often, we can send replacement pieces out quickly once identified so you can complete your project in a reasonable time frame.
It is our policy to replace any broken or damaged pieces immediately and to your satisfaction if this notation is shown on the proof of delivery on the carrier’s copy.