Garden Chalet | 4×2
This 4 ft. wide x 2 ft. deep Garden Chalet is a small outdoor cupboard constructed for long-lasting strength and beauty and will help keep your tools, supplies or anything else you need organized. The design also allows for quick and easy access to everything you store.
Sidle one up to your house today……….
- Assembled dimensions: 48 in. W x 23.25 in. D x 73.75 in. H in the back and 67.75 in. H in the front
- Western Red Cedar construction floor, doors, roof and trim for natural strength and beauty
- 43 cu. ft. storage capacity accommodates a variety of items
- Panelized for easy installation, no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Pre-manufactured cedar floor included for your convenience
- Functional Western Red Cedar double doors give you easy access to your stored items
- Two adjustable storage shelves on one side and a full-height space on the other side for convenient storage
- Pre-shingled Cedar roof included for extra durability and a beautiful look
- Assembly time is approximately 4 to 6 hours depending on skill level, technical assistance is available
- Western Red Cedar is naturally resistant to decay and insects
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Outdoor Living recommends applying a stain or paint to the exterior wood to increase the longevity of the shed
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
Shipping & Delivery
Your freight will ship using standard ground service. Once your freight leaves our facility, it usually takes 4-8 business days for the carrier to deliver.
- Carriers typically deliver between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Carriers do not call before they deliver. Make sure you offer the phone number you can best be reached at just in case the driver runs into any problems so they can reach you immediately to get further instructions.
Do I need to be home when my packages arrive?
- You do not need to be home when the freight arrives, however receiving the packages in person and signing for the freight if it is in good order is always good practice if possible.
- Deliveries will be made right to the door, porch or garage. Make sure you have a clear path for the truck and driver to manoeuver your package onto your property.
- Deliveries made where a signature is not possible may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of the weather, at the driver’s discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area.
- Most likely you will need to move each box to your building location. Boxes are heavy and awkward to handle – please arrange to have another person assist you in moving each box.
How do I check for damages?
- Upon receiving, be sure to check the address label to confirm that the shipment is truly intended for you. Count the boxes and make sure you received all packages included with your shipment. Walk around the boxes to check for corner damages, dents, rips and most of all if all the staples and tape are still secured tightly to the package. Turn the package over and repeat.
- In case of damages, show the driver the issue and mark “damage” on the proof of delivery along with your signature. Take pictures, make notes and copy down the tracking numbers. If the delivery is made when you are not home, call Outdoor Living Today’s customer support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 and advise us immediately about the issue.
- Most often, we can send replacement pieces out quickly once identified so you can complete your project in a reasonable time frame. It is our policy to replace any broken or damaged pieces immediately and to your satisfaction if this notation is shown on both yours and the carrier’s copy of the proof of delivery.
For a more detailed read: How to Receive Small Package Deliveries under 150 lbs via UPS, FEDEX, POSTAL SERVICE
This video will show you just how quickly you can assemble Outdoor Living Today’s 4 ft. x 2 ft. cedar Grand Garden Chalet.
You’ll see step-by-step from beginning to end what you need to do. Don’t be intimidated by your instruction manual. It really is that simple.