Garden in a box | 8 x 12 with Greenhouse
Turn your outdoor garden into a three season greenhouse and get an early jump on your favorite past time with the 8×8 Garden in a Box with Greenhouse Cover. Kit includes the cedar wood garden plus metal structure and cover.
Cedar framing is 1 ½” thick while the boards are 1 1/8” thick making it strong and sturdy! Back trellis shown in some pictures not included!
Are you planning on purchasing a Garden-in-a-Box?
Why not add on an Optional Lattice Panel for any of your climbing or higher growing plants.
- Manufactured from solid cedar 1×2 frame construction that is durable and strong
- Lattice panels are sold in 8ft, 12ft and 16ft side walls
- Panelized Sections are shipped in 4ft wide by 4ft high panels
- Simply attach to your Garden-in-a-Box with the supplied hardware
- The 8ft option includes 2 panels. 12ft includes 3 panels while the 16ft includes 4 panels
- Lattice Panels can be attached to one side or up to 3 sides. Customize to suite your needs!
- Assembled Dimension 95 in. W x 141 in. D x 94 in. H
- Access to the inside through 30 in. W x 78 in. H doorway with closing zipper
- Venting with insect netting included along the sides, front and rear
- Stong 1 in. diameter black powder coated metal greenhouse framing
- Sturdy and easy to assemble
- Keeps out dogs and pesky critters
- 6 mm Low Density Polyethylene cover with anti-UV and fog properties
- Greenhouse cover and framing can be taken off in minutes.
- Assembly time is approximately 3 to 5 hours depending on skill
Garden in a Box
- Cedar construction
- Pre-assembled raised garden bed panels
- 33.5 in. high fencing, backed with black wire mesh
- Kit uses marine grade hinges that do not rust
- Floor not included with this kit
- Trellis not included with this kit
- Height from bottom to top trellis 47 in. on 1 rear
- 20 in. high growing bed with an additional 13.5 in. black wire panel for a total of 33.5 in. high perimeter fencing
- Kits uses marine quality hinges that do not rust
- 28 in. wide growing bed
- All hardware included (screws and nails)
Shipping & Delivery
Once your freight leaves our facility, it usually takes 4-8 business days going standard ground service for the carrier to deliver.
- Carriers typically deliver between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Carriers do not call before they deliver. Make sure you offer the phone number you can best be reached at just in case the driver runs into any problems so they can reach you immediately and get further instructions.
Do I need to be home when my packages arrive?
- You do not need to be home when the freight arrives, however, receiving the packages in person and signing for the freight if it is in good order is always good practice if possible.
- Deliveries will be made right to the door, porch or garage. Make sure you have a clear path for the truck and driver to manoeuver your package onto your property.
- Deliveries made where a signature is not possible may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver’s discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, garage area.
- Most likely you will need to move each box to your building location. Boxes are heavy and awkward to handle. Please arrange to have another person assist you in moving each box.
How do I check for damages?
- Upon receiving, be sure to check the address label and confirm that the shipment is truly intended for you. Count the parcels and make sure you received all packages included with your shipment. Walk around the packages, check for corner damages, dents, rips and most of all are all the staples and tape still secured tightly to the package. Turn the package over and repeat.
- In case of damages, show the driver the issue and mark “damage” on the proof of delivery along with your signature. Take pictures, make notes and copy down the tracking numbers. If the delivery is made when you are not home, call Outdoor Living Today’s Customer Support Line @1-888-658-1658 and advise us immediately about the issue.
- Most often, we can send replacement pieces out quickly once identified so you can complete your project in a reasonable time frame. It is our policy to replace any broken or damaged pieces immediately and to your satisfaction if this notation is shown on the proof of delivery on the carrier’s copy.
For a more detailed read:How to Receive Small Package Deliveries under 150 lbs via UPS, FEDEX, POSTAL SERVICE
This video will show you just how quickly you can assemble OLT’s 8×8 Raised Garden Bed.
You’ll see step-by-step from beginning to end what you need to do. Don’t be intimidated by your instruction manual. It really is that simple.