This do-it-yourself video will teach you how to pour concrete into a sonotube form, measure and place post mount brackets for your pergola kit.
Other Tools and Material you will need:
8” x 3 or 4ft diameter sonotube form
2-3 bags of ready mix concrete per form
Level or transit
Instructions:1. Line up Post Mount on bottom of post and mark hole location.
2. Using OLT’s footprint, pour concrete into forms and position your Post Mount Brackets correctly.
3. Make sure Post Mounts Brackets are installed at the proper height, adjust as necessary.
4. Wait a day or two for the concrete to cure.
5. Line up Pergola Post holes previously marked with Post Mount Bracket holes.
6. Slide 6” carriage bolt through holes.
7. Slip washer on and tighten nut with wrench.
8. Complete remaining posts.
Copyright 2021 | All right reserved by Outdoor Living Today