Thank you again to all the 2013 Best Picture Contest participants. We have had many, many picture entries streaming into our office – wonderful to see how you make your Outdoor Living Today product your own, creating your own little oasis or just simply getting yourself organized! Your comments, ideas and pictures of how you tackled your project are very appreciated, many of you asking us to share those with your fellow customers! For additional pictures and idea book designs feel free to connect with us on facebook at OLT Facebook Page or Houzz at OLT Houzz Professional ! For the 2013 Best Picture Contest Winner – a beautiful 8’x10′ Cedar Pergla!
1. We are pleased to announce the Winner of the 2013 Best Picture Contest! Mr. and Mrs. Bartley in British Columbia tied the knot under their beautiful 8 x10 Western Red Cedar Pergola. Congratulations on the wedding and the Best Picture Win!
3. Mrs. and Mrs. Francoeur of New Brunswick now have a little help from their 8 x 12 Cedar Greenhouse to give their seeds the best start! Two automatic heat hinges help regulate the heat in Spring, Summer and Fall! Vegetables or Flowers anyone?
4. Mrs. Schmidt from California show us that a 12 x 8 Cedar Cabana can look stunning when painted with a solid colour also. What a lesson in designing a space, from hardscape to gardening, design, building and decor. Painted, why not?
5. Mr. and Mrs. Leise of Ilinois decided that the 12 x 20 Cedar Pergola was the perfect space for holding all their family and friends gatherings. The pergola is beautifully built with perfectly picked decor – guests will feel welcome!
6. Mr. Lam of Ontario knows a thing or two about building a shed. His little 6 x 3 Grand Garden Chalet packs a big punch. A level platform, using the right tools to do the job and a good eye for colour makes this one practical and pleasing to the eyes!
7. Mr. Fraser in Ontario has the perfect hide-away for his 8 x 8 Gardener Shed. Nicely tucked into the corner, hidden away, yet easy to access, this shed will surprise with the amount of storage you will find once you open the door!
8. Mr. and Mrs. Razvi of Mississauga created a space fun for adults and children too. First the 9 x 9 Lauren’s Cottage Playhouse for the kids and then a 12 x 16 Cedar Pergola with retractable canopy for the adults. Who is luckier? Kids? Adults?
9. Mr. and Mrs. Parsons from California had the perfect corner for the 9 x 9 Penthouse Garden Shed. With the added deck and benches it is easy to work a little, rest a little and at quittin’ time, the Penthouse is easily accessible to store it all away!
10. Mr. and Mrs. Potter in Texas know how to entertain! They added attractive curtains to their 12 x 12 Cedar Pergola with retractable canopy. Now their are ‘covered’ from all sides and the top – no more peeking by the neighbours when enjoying a meal!