Thank you to all of you who participated in our 2011 Best Picture Contest! The picture entries we had this year were again phenomenal! Picture entries were coming in minutes before the contest closed. The following pictures feature the Winner of the 2011 Best Picture Contest, but the other entries are equally as exciting and beautiful, unfortunately there can only be ‘one winner’…… see how you can make our product ‘your own’ custom design!
1. We are pleased to announce the Winner of our 2011 Best Picture of the Year Contest! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Soliman from Alberta who purchased a 10 x 12 Breeze Pergola with Retractable Canopy! Can you spell romance?
2. A backyard to be admired! Mr. and Mrs. Spence of Ontario have created a small piece of heaven for their family and friends with a 12 x 8 Cabana Garden Shed! What a place to sit and dream…stylish and relaxing at the same time!
3. Who wouldn’t want to come and play in this yard? The Tremblay kids in Quebec are now the envy of all the neighbourhood kids…lots of sleepovers to come in this beautiful 6 x 9 Sunflower Playhouse……..and it smells soooo good!
4. Mr. and Mrs. Spears of Ontario picked this beautiful 9 x 9 Penthouse Garden Shed for their backyard and chose a great contractor to assemble it for them. What a perfect setting for this beautiful and unique shed!
5. Mr. and Mrs. Cheung from Ontario know how to make their little patio cozy and inviting with their 8 x 10 Breeze Pergola. Enjoy a little sunshine on your face – it’s just the perfect place for that Sunday morning coffee, pastries and the newspaper.
6. Nestled in just the perfect place! The Lee’s 6 x 3 Grand Garden Chalet is beautiful and functional at the same time. Their contractors did a phenominal job with levelling and installing this little package! Congratulations on a great garden design.
7. A little ‘fun’ and ‘shade’ in the sun! Mr. and Mrs. Gatesy’s 10 x 12 Breeze Pergola with Retractable Canopy will give them what they need! Opens and retracts in minutes!
8. Mr. and Mrs. Graham in Ontario decided to purchase a 10 x 12 Breeze Pergola with Retractable Canopy to complete their ‘Outdoor Dining and Entertainment’ area. With gorgeous new outdoor furniture in place – why would you want to leave your house?
9. A little hide-a-way at home – our 12′ Bayside Gazebo offers Mr. and Mrs. Cantal from California the peace and quiet they deserve after a hard day’s work! The path to tranquility lies in a little corner of their oasis! Beautiful!