2010 Best Picture Contest
Thank you to all of you who participated in our 2010 Best Picture Contest! The picture entries we had this year were again phenominal! Picture entries were coming in minutes before the contest closed. The following pictures feature the Winner of the 2010 Best Picture Contest, but the other entries are equally as exciting and beautiful, unfortunately there can only be ‘one’…… See how you can make our product ‘your own’ custom design!
1. We are pleased to announce the Winner of our 2010 Best Picture of the Year Contest! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Collins from Ontario who purchased a 12 ft Panelized Bayside Gazebo. Can you say ‘zen’?
12 ft Panelized Bayside Gazebo
2. Mr. and Mrs. Heim of Ontario created their own beautiful ‘Spa Resort’ in the backyard for family and friends….it’s summertime and the living is easy….. Mr. Heim has also installed our sheds for other customers! Contact us if you require his services!
9×9 Penthouse Garden Shed
3. Another great looking and fun place to store all your ‘stuff’! The kids may even use it for their hide-a-way! Mrs. Chaloux from Quebec put a lot work and a lot of love into building this unit! They will enjoy it for years to come!
8×12 Space Maker Storage Shed
4. Another hide-away for peaceful moments or just a great gathering place, protected from bugs and other little critters with our screen kit option. Mr. and Mrs. Hanniman of Ontario will enjoy many dinner parties with their family and friends in 2011!
12 ft Panelized Bayside Gazebo with 12′ Screen Kit Option
5. Mr. and Mrs. Simendinger of Pennsylvania found the perfect spot for their Sunshed Garden Shed! The birds and the bees are happy……a gardener’s delight!
12×12 Sunshed Garden Shed
7. Mr. and Mrs. Afkham of Ontario are showing how a 9×6 Cabana Garden Shed can be functional and nice to look at when space is at a premium. Thank you for sharing your picture!
9×6 Cabana Garden Shed
8. Mr. and Mrs. Boei of Calgary are now the envy of the neighbour hood! They may have to hire a gardener since they’ll be too busy relaxing in this ‘Better Homes & Gardens’ setting with their friends……
12×16 Breeze Pergola Kit
9. Mr. and Mrs. Moreau in Victoria are happy with their 12×16 Breeze Pergola covering their new gathering spot! We wish you many happy get-togethers in 2011!
12×16 Breeze Pergola